Data Time

It's survey time and please dear reader, don't ignore it. If you are receiving this blog's posts through email I need you to leave a comment to this post. Just say yep. Your response will not be published but I will see it in the administrative area for comment moderation.

This information is important to my future planning. Twitter is producing no redirection to this blog and is proving to be every bit the useless sea of dribble I always thought it was. Facebook has resulted in some redirection but whether that actually translates to regular readers remains to be seen.

I know surveys are a pain in the ass but it's one question requiring one word and your friends and family will never know. Plus, if you act within 24 hours of reading this you will receive as a gift, absolutely nothing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacrifice

A Message From Kane

The Day After