Please Don't Vote...

...if you subscribe to the theory of voting for the lesser of two evils. Now, I know what you're thinking, this advice seems to go against my advocacy for voting, not so. So great is my love for humanity that I want to save you from yourself, whoa, that was a little too far to the left. Let's reel that back a bit, I'm no nanny.

If you vote for the lesser of two evils you are still voting for evil. If you're voting for evil the rest of us would prefer not to suffer the consequences of your evil ways. To recap, don't vote on November 8, 2016. Thank you.

Do I have your attention? Probably not but let's continue. It is unhealthy to adhere to the evil philosophy of political candidates or to vote against someone. You are better off to vote FOR someone. Very early in the creation of this blog I wrote about some of the bullshit reasons people give for not voting and cheerfully shred each one. I encourage you to read that, especially if you're new here. This will also cause you to possibly read other earlier posts, this is not about me, it's all about you. You can find someone to vote FOR, it's as easy or as hard as you wish to make it. You need to seriously think about what you believe public policy on key issues should be and which candidate comes closest to reflecting your views. Vote FOR that person and you're done, easy peasy. Remember only you will one hundred percent represent your views so unless you're running don't look for that candidate, you'll always be disappointed.

No vote is wasted if you have voted FOR someone. A protest vote without thought to the greater good is another issue all together and you should proceed with caution.

So go back and read that early post I mentioned, after that if you still can't figure out who to vote FOR, skip this election. Go to IHOP, have the blueberry pancakes and leave the heavy lifting to the rest of us. I say blueberry because you probably will have difficulty making a selection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacrifice

A Message From Kane

The Day After