I, Kane

Witness the awesome power that is Kanesrealm. I called for the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and just hours later she resigned.

This is why tens of you are devoted to reading this blog. My influence is spreading from Hindtit to this nation's capitol or at least as far as Horserump Junction.

I knew I should have run for President this year. The little voice in my head said, "Francois, run for President". The little voice in my head calls me Francois, he's more continental than I and a bit of snob, I think he may be French.

There are many voices in my head. No there aren't. Yes there are. My mental status not withstanding, it's still worth noting. What is?

Farewell Wasserman Schultz, I never knew ye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacrifice

The Day After

A Message From Kane