Gone Now

For the many reasons that I've enumerated in previous posts my Facebook page has now been deactivated. I may at some point create a non interactive kanesrealm page but I haven't made that decision.

I don't know how many people receive my commentaries via e-mail that may also have been a Facebook friend but now you have an explanation of what happened. You are free to share my posts on all social media platforms, including Facebook.

By deactivating the account I'll be able to take a break from that platform and stop wasting so much time on it, to no avail. Time is the one war in which no human being can prevail and the clock is rapidly ticking for me.

I have no plans to stop writing the blog and I'm sure Trumplestiltskin will give me a lot of material to work with, if I can keep up with his lies and various delusions.

But I also intend to refocus my energy, such as it is, to my other writing interests before it's too late.

If you were a friend on Facebook, I thank you and wish you well. I hope you'll keep reading the blog and feel free to comment.

Now you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacrifice

The Day After

A Message From Kane