The Day After

Far be it from me to toot my own horn but, toot toot. Alright maybe I don't deserve that second toot.

I got the Republican lineup in New Hampshire right except Kasich was not within 5 points of Trump. Cruz squeaked in at number three with a 1 point difference between he and Bush. Trump's victory speech was delivered like he had just won an Oscar. I'd like to thank my family, my assistant and the academy. It took a long time to get to the thanking of the people of New Hampshire. I'm beginning to wonder if any of the other Republicans are going to be able to stop Donald Trump. The popular opinion among the pundits is that once it becomes a one on one race Trump will be taken down, I am not convinced. The question mark surrounding Trump is this; is he your loudmouth uncle that makes you cringe but essentially has a good heart or is he our own Mussolini?

On the Democratic side my prediction was partially correct except for the fact that Clinton did not close the gap, she was to put it mildly, crushed. In a general election the numbers would earn Sanders the headline, "Wins By A Landslide."
Hillary Rodham Clinton is in serious trouble. Here we go again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacrifice

The Day After

A Message From Kane