I'm Back (Why?)

So I've returned to the scene(s) of my many crimes, writing a blog. Yeah I've done it before and now I'm doing it again, but why? Of what real importance are these 200 million plus blog thingies floating in cyberspace? Isn't it just waste waiting to be flushed and a gathering of internet janitors hoping the clog won't be too bad? Who are we bloggers to believe that anyone other than our grandmothers would be proud of our musings. Mine are dead so I'm screwed,come to think of it I don't think they much liked me anyway.

Thus far the biggest attraction here, based upon individual views, is my review of a play. At least the theater is alive and well or at least it's cast members. Maybe that's the direction I should go, reviewer. After all I once wanted to be an actor and I'm pretending to be a writer at this very moment, it's all about the craft my darlings. I wrote about politics in one of my previous blogs and nearly had to go in to witness protection, it's truly amazing how few can really have a dialogue on that subject and don't even get me started on the G.O.D. people.

At least The Blacklist is back with new episodes as of last night. Premiering after the Super Bowl was a little odd but oh well. Moving it to Thursdays is a little irritating, breaks up a great Monday line-up for me but I'll get over it, oh there I already am.

Now what was I saying? Oh, right, why write a blog. Gonna have to mull that over. In the meantime if you want something reviewed just let me know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sacrifice

The Day After

A Message From Kane